Part Time (Remote) Project Manager
GP is looking for the right candidate that can take the responsibility of managing smaller short term engagements, which span a number of different markets and sectors.
As a boutique development company, we deal in a wide range of markets and clients and are always on the cutting edge. This person will be responsible for the management of one or more projects at any given point and will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget project execution and project team management. You will be the primary point of contact and will manage all project tasks and issues to successful completion.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead each engagement.
• Performs role and responsibilities as primary Client contact for all project activities.
• Manages the engagement scope.
• Manages engagement milestones and all relevant resources.
• Manages expenses.
• Participates in all client turnover events from sales to implementation to support.
• 4-5+ years’ experience in development.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects both within scope and within budget and exceeding client expectations.
• Skills in leadership with clients, developers, engineers, client relationships, project planning and demonstrate clear communication.
• Project Management, Software Installation/Configuration, Business Solution Manager, IT Project Manager