We all love WordPress, but in most cases we prefer to hide the fact that we are using a blogging platform for our entire business.
From other side every day a couple of new security bugs found in plugins, themes and WordPress itself. This is natural for a popular software but are we safe? Can all plugin authors be notified timely about bugs? Are all of them responsible for security problems they generated? or Can we update our themes and plugins everyday? Hide My WP created to help us. It not only boosts our security but it also allows us to have more beautiful URLs and permalinks!
Boost your security
Hide My WP control access to PHP files. It protects your site from almost 90% of SQL-Injection and XSS attacks caused by direct access to PHP files. This means you can install unsafe plugins without worry about security.
Change WordPress permalinks
The magic starts now… But before it please note everything is in its default location and we just control access to it. This guarantees maximum compatibility for our plugin.
Continue reading there’s still more!
- Easily replace any words in your html output file!
- Easily change/hide any URL or or file by Replace URLs!
- Notify you when someone is mousing about your WordPress site (included with visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer and even username!)
- Compress html output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta Info from header and feeds
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 page!
- Remove unnecessary menu classes
- Clean up body classes