Gallant SEO tools is a new service that we decided to offer at no cost to the public, to help users evaluate and understand how Search Engines see their own sites and to see how they evaluate its overall worth to the searching public. Our tools page located here: http://gallantpartners.com/seo-tools/, contains a number of basic yet crucial functions that are needed to better fit your site into the Organic search results of where you want to be positioned in SERPs on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
The main SEO functions include:
- Competition Compare; Other websites can steal your customers from you, something nobody wants. This tool will compare up to 2 other competitor websites to your own website. This is a useful tool for knowing the difference between your site and your competitors in one small place.
- Competition Meter; This tool is useful for finding what your website, product, and service is up against. It automatically searches the world for other existing items like your own, and helps you determine how much work will be required to successfully make it to the top.
- Header Checker; When a web browser or robot visits your website, your web server sends the browser “headers”. These help the browser determine the status of the web page.
- Keyword Cleaner; This tool will take your keywords, description, and other settings, and compile a series of HTML meta tags for you to place on your website.
- Meta Tag Generator; This tool will take your keywords, description, and other settings, and compile a series of HTML meta tags for you to place on your website.
- Mobile Compatibility Checker; Responsive websites are the new thing. They automatically move stuff around and change the page design when the screen becomes a certain size, without the need to reload the page or redirect the user. This tool will give you a preview of what your website looks like on certain device sizes.
- PageRank Check; Your PageRank determines where you are being placed on Google. 0 is the worst possible PageRank, while 9 is the highest and best.
- Page Rank Compare; This tool will compare up to 2 other competitor websites to your own website. This is a useful tool for knowing the difference between your site and your competitors in one small place.
- Robots.txt Builder; The ROBOTS.TXT file is important for controlling search engines and other robots. Since most people do not know how to make one, this tool will make one for you.
- Website Speed Test; Enter the URL of your website and we will take a look at how fast your website loads.